Friday, December 07, 2007

This semester was really happening. We went to Victoria for the "putting on the Ritz" competition, up against each other. That was kinda pointless because we were just competing with each other. But it was still a good experience. Then, we had Dances with Owls. Finally, it was Ohio Star Ball! We flew there and competed with the whole nation. 2nd in pre-bronze quickstep, 3rd in pre-bronze tango. 90 couples. It was an amazing experience. Only made semis for latin dances. I was hoping for more on the cha-cha, but our coach is primarily a standard coach.
Came back to Houston, got into a major car wreck one hour before my 23rd birthday. That could've ended my life. Some guy was running a red and hit the driver's side front engine, causing my car to swing into a pole by the highway. Car was totalled (destroyed). At least I have a new car now. Life is short gotta treasure it more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home